Data protection and Privacy
Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) / General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) obliges all companies, professionals, freelancers, institutions, professional associations, communities, foundations and associations that handle personal data to implement measures to ensure the privacy and correct use of this data.
At Economía Sensible we conduct an initial analysis of your entity’s data flows in line with the following adaptation system:
- Drawing up of the register of data processing activities, which will replace the current notification of files to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) and which will encompass the security document.
- Drawing up and review of all data processing contracts with outsourced companies that may have access to the data for the provision of services with the minimum content set forth in the GDPR.
- Review of all the information and consent clauses, in accordance with the GDPR.
- Depending on the customer’s activity and volume, a Data Protection Delegate (DPD) will be designated, who will coordinate the application of the regulations.
- Depending on the customer’s activity and the type of data processed, a risk analysis and its corresponding impact assessment (if applicable) will be conducted.
- Drawing up of the corresponding protocols in order to notify the relevant control authority of possible security breaches.
- Information sessions for workers in order to ensure the smooth running of the security measures established by the entity.
For more information on our services, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 972 18 32 37.